- U.S. Man Wanted for Czech Murders Arrested by FBI at Dulles
- Lawsuit Claims Deputy Shot Man But Didn't Call Paramedics
- Mother Killed, Kids Hurt, after Shoplifters Crash in Houston
- Washington, D.C. Transit Police Arrest AED Thief
- Suspect in Killing of Utah Officer Found Dead in Cell
- New Jersey Cop Accused of Setting Fire to Captain's Home
- U.S. Park Police Furloughs Could Cause Holiday Weekend Response Delays
PHILADELPHIA - A Philadelphia man faces up to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to boarding a US Airways flight while carrying a concealed weapon.
Twenty-nine-year-old Damien Young pleaded guilty Thursday to sneaking a handgun into Philadelphia International Airport and onto a flight bound for Phoenix on June 4. He allegedly had the help of his roommate, US Airways employee Roshid Milledge.
Prosecutors say Milledge switched bags with Young at the gate to bypass security.
Authorities say Young was moving to Phoenix and wanted to take the legally registered gun with him.
Milledge is expected to plead guilty next week.