- U.S. Man Wanted for Czech Murders Arrested by FBI at Dulles
- Lawsuit Claims Deputy Shot Man But Didn't Call Paramedics
- Mother Killed, Kids Hurt, after Shoplifters Crash in Houston
- Washington, D.C. Transit Police Arrest AED Thief
- Suspect in Killing of Utah Officer Found Dead in Cell
- New Jersey Cop Accused of Setting Fire to Captain's Home
- U.S. Park Police Furloughs Could Cause Holiday Weekend Response Delays
LISBON, N.D. - A Lisbon man involved in a 2008 collision that injured a Ransom County sheriff's deputy has been arrested again for drunken driving.
The North Dakota State Patrol says 37-year-old Shane Reinhart was stopped March 19 in rural Sargent County on suspicion of drunken driving. It was his fifth arrest for drunken driving.
Reinhart pleaded guilty to DUI and reckless endangerment in a 2008 crash that injured deputy Tracy Jund. Authorities have said Reinhart's pickup sideswiped Jund's squad car, leaving him with serious injuries.
Reinhart could not immediately be reached for comment.
Information from: WDAY-TV, http://wday.com