FEATURED IN COMPANY & PEOPLE NEWS
- Molon Labe Industries Teams Up With Operation 300
- Just to Clarify …
- Colt Defense Brings Added Value To Product Line Through Numerous After-Market Partnerships
- Witmer Public Safety Protects Customers from Credit Card Surcharges
- Jatal Inc. Purchases AEDEC International
- Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC'S Governing Board Appoints Dennis Veilleux As Company President And Chief Executive Officer
- Genetec Unveils its Plans for Cloud-Based Video Surveillance, Access Control and License Plate Recognition
Lexipol is proud to launch their Custody Policy Manual and Daily Training Bulletin Service in Washington. Lexipol is America’s leading provider of risk management resources for public safety organizations. They have expanded their services to include a custody manual that directly addresses the needs of correctional facilities, jails, detention centers, and custodial organizations. Lexipol services include customizable, web-based policy manuals that contain solid, realistic, ongoing and verifiable training. Lexipol is recognized for a proactive approach in decreasing liability exposure backed by technical and legal expertise.
Lexipol’s new Custody Policy Manual offers agencies with inmate holding facilities the same highly cost-effective model and powerful tools that have supported law enforcement organizations since 2003, by providing:
• Policies that reflect up-to-date, applicable industry standards and best practices;
• Customized content for the State of Washington;
• Daily scenario-based training that reinforces approved policies and procedures;
• Regular updates to policies and procedures as statutes, case law, and regulations change.
Lexipol offers the most comprehensive solution for managing policy in law enforcement. The Lexipol policy and training system has helped agencies throughout the country reduce risk and stay ahead of litigation trends, while at the same time communicating clear and concise policy guidance to their employees.
About Lexipol, LLC
Lexipol is a company founded on the premise that risk management is fundamental to public safety. As a leader in the industry, Lexipol helps law enforcement, custody and fire services address their operational concerns through comprehensive policies that are solidly grounded in federal and state law, best practices, and the experience of Lexipol’s team of public safety professionals. Lexipol works with thousands of agencies across America to bring our extensive risk management knowledge and expertise to the forefront of public service.
For additional information and sample policies from the Lexipol Custody Policy Manual and Daily Training Bulletins, visit www.lexipol.com or call 949-484-4444.