FEATURED IN COMPANY & PEOPLE NEWS
- Molon Labe Industries Teams Up With Operation 300
- Just to Clarify …
- Colt Defense Brings Added Value To Product Line Through Numerous After-Market Partnerships
- Witmer Public Safety Protects Customers from Credit Card Surcharges
- Jatal Inc. Purchases AEDEC International
- Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC'S Governing Board Appoints Dennis Veilleux As Company President And Chief Executive Officer
- Genetec Unveils its Plans for Cloud-Based Video Surveillance, Access Control and License Plate Recognition
MINNEAPOLIS – Created following the tragic events of September 11, 2001, and bolstered by a shared admiration for the “heroes” of our communities, a group of Minnesota business owners created an innovative network called Homes for Heroes. Now the nation’s largest hero savings program, Homes for Heroes aim is to help close the gap between the costs of housing for: military personnel, police officers, firefighters, teachers, first responders, and others who serve our community and nation.
Homes for Heroes affiliates with realtors, mortgage lenders, title companies, attorneys and other service providers who agree to provide significant rebates and discounts to those who serve our nation and its communities every day. It is our way of saying “Thank You” to those that give up so much for us on a daily basis. With over 575 Affiliates in 44 states, our generous Homes for Heroes affiliates have saved heroes more than $1,800,000 in buying, selling or refinancing a home, as their way of saying thank you! This great program is now available nationwide.
Celebrating its eleventh year of bringing big savings to everyday heroes, Homes for Heroes is the recipient of the Social Entrepreneurship Award from Minnesota Business Magazine and the American Red Cross Community Hero Award.
We were recently featured in Military Times Magazine (published 8/20/12) and since then we’ve had 10,000 hits/day on our website and over 800 heroes registered with us in August. Please also see this link to Army Times:
More information about the National program can be found at our website: www.HomesForHeroes.com or by calling toll free (866) 443-7637.