FEATURED IN COMPANY & PEOPLE NEWS
- Molon Labe Industries Teams Up With Operation 300
- Just to Clarify …
- Colt Defense Brings Added Value To Product Line Through Numerous After-Market Partnerships
- Witmer Public Safety Protects Customers from Credit Card Surcharges
- Jatal Inc. Purchases AEDEC International
- Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC'S Governing Board Appoints Dennis Veilleux As Company President And Chief Executive Officer
- Genetec Unveils its Plans for Cloud-Based Video Surveillance, Access Control and License Plate Recognition
BOSTON, August 8, 2011 - Salient Stills, the leader in video forensics and image enhancement, today announced the Massachusetts District Attorneys Association (MDAA) has licensed VideoFOCUS Pro to seven of the eleven Massachusetts DA offices, enabling its members to conduct hands on video forensics to secure, capture, and process evidence from video samples. Funding for the systems was awarded to the MDAA by a U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Community Oriented Policing Services (COPS) technology grant.
Founded in 1997, Salient Stills is a leading video forensics and image enhancement software company. Salient Stills introduced its technology to answer the need for an efficient and effective video image enhancement solution. VideoFOCUS Pro and VF Source are video forensics solutions in use by law enforcement, security and military and intelligence agencies. For more information on Salient Stills visit www.salientstills.com.
|SALIENT STILLS SUPPORTS MASSACHUSETTS DISTRICT ATTORNEYS.doc||27.5 KB|