FEATURED IN COMPANY & PEOPLE NEWS
- Molon Labe Industries Teams Up With Operation 300
- Just to Clarify …
- Colt Defense Brings Added Value To Product Line Through Numerous After-Market Partnerships
- Witmer Public Safety Protects Customers from Credit Card Surcharges
- Jatal Inc. Purchases AEDEC International
- Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC'S Governing Board Appoints Dennis Veilleux As Company President And Chief Executive Officer
- Genetec Unveils its Plans for Cloud-Based Video Surveillance, Access Control and License Plate Recognition
VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. and DEERFIELD Beach, Fla. — StarChase LLC, and Advanced Public Safety (APS), a Trimble Company, announced today they have signed a distributor agreement. APS will market StarChase products to law enforcement throughout its distribution network.
"APS is a solutions-based company for law enforcement and StarChase is pleased with this opportunity to further leverage and expand our distribution capabilities. We expect to find additional synergies as we grow this important relationship," said Trevor Fischbach, President of StarChase.
"StarChase provides the law enforcement community a unique pursuit management system that greatly reduces the risks surrounding high-speed pursuits, allowing safer apprehension tactics," said Bill Martin, General Manager of APS, Trimble¹s Public Safety Division.
The pursuit management system for law enforcement is now available from APS.
Based in Deerfield Beach, Fla., Advanced Public Safety (APS), a Trimble Company, develops innovative technology solutions specifically designed to address the challenges of today¹s public safety agencies. APS focuses on creating software that operates in conjunction with the mobile computers and handheld devices utilized by law enforcement, corrections, fire and EMS personnel. APS¹ products work with an agency¹s existing technology infrastructure to significantly increase officer safety and productivity. The APS software solutions are utilized by more than 20,000 law enforcement officers throughout North America. For more information, visit www.aps.us.
StarChase LLC (www.starchase.com) provides GPS tracking and pursuit management technology to law enforcement worldwide. The privately held company is based in Virginia Beach, Va. and has been in operation since 2001. StarChase products are patent protected in the United States and worldwide.