FEATURED IN COMPANY & PEOPLE NEWS
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
- Molon Labe Industries Teams Up With Operation 300
- Just to Clarify …
- Colt Defense Brings Added Value To Product Line Through Numerous After-Market Partnerships
- Witmer Public Safety Protects Customers from Credit Card Surcharges
- Jatal Inc. Purchases AEDEC International
- Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC'S Governing Board Appoints Dennis Veilleux As Company President And Chief Executive Officer
Over the past couple of months, we’ve run a series of LE contests looking for the sharpest patch and badge, the best duty pistol, the most effective duty belt setup and the most compelling body armor save. We received a lot of submissions and it was clear that many officers are very proud of the job they do.
Here’s how we processed each contest: After the close, editorial staff went through each submission and evaluated it based on specific criteria. In each case, at least four finalists were identified. These finalists were then posted on LawOfficer.com and viewers were invited via Facebook (200,000 fans!) to vote for their favorite. With large numbers of fans weighing in, clear winners were established in each category. Now, we’d like to recognize the winners and share their submittals with you.
Please stay tuned for more contests because this was a lot of fun and we’re going to do more of them. In fact, check out our July contest!
Winner: Craig Cannon, Austin, Texas
Winner: Amandra Chron, Georgetown, Texas
Winner: Ron Morton
Duty Belt Layout Contest
Winner: Bob Hindi
Body Armor Save Contest
Winner: Justin Conley