- Face-Chewing Victim Recovering in Miami
- Newly Released Photos of Tucson Shooting Scene Show Investigative Tactics
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Police Chief: No Charges Likely in Virginia Parade Crash
- Suspect in Abduction of 2 Girls Found Dead in Iowa
- Training for Active Shooter Response
- Utah Police Close 2009 Cold Case
DALLAS - Police are searching for a suburban Dallas man accused of decapitating his wife with a chainsaw.
Lewisville police have issued an arrest warrant for 49-year-old Jose Fernando Corona that charges him with the murder of his wife, Maria Corona.
The slain 44-year-old mother of six was discovered in the street near her home Monday. A bloody trail ran from her headless body to her house. Police found two chainsaws with blood and tissue matter nearby, one of them still running.
The Dallas Morning News reported Wednesday that Lewisville police Capt. Kevin Deaver said the couple had been having marital problems.
Deaver said Jose Corona has no prior criminal history. Police are asking state and federal authorities for help locating him.
Information from: The Dallas Morning News, http://www.dallasnews.com