- Kentucky Officer Shot and Killed, Suspect at Large
- U.S. Man Wanted for Czech Murders Arrested by FBI at Dulles
- Lawsuit Claims Deputy Shot Man But Didn't Call Paramedics
- Mother Killed, Kids Hurt, after Shoplifters Crash in Houston
- Washington, D.C. Transit Police Arrest AED Thief
- Suspect in Killing of Utah Officer Found Dead in Cell
- New Jersey Cop Accused of Setting Fire to Captain's Home
TOLEDO, Ohio A wild shootout involving at least five gunmen sent patrons fleeing from a northwestern Ohio bar near the University of Toledo campus. No injuries were reported.
The gunfire inside and outside the Route 66 Kitchen in Toledo lasted for several minutes Thursday night and was captured on a video surveillance system.
Footage from the three-minute video shows a fight break out at the crowded bar. The incident then turns into a shootout, with men pulling out guns and firing at individuals beyond the range of cameras. Video from the outside of the bar shows a man firing a gun inside the establishment through a door.
Seventeen shell casings were found on the ground or floor at the bar, and the front door was riddled with bullet holes.
The fight apparently began when a bar employee asked a man who was trying to sell marijuana to leave, Deputy Police Chief Don Kenney told the Toledo Blade.
Police were still looking for suspects Sunday and no arrests have been made. Police say they don't believe any University of Toledo students were involved in the shooting near the campus.
Information from: The Blade, http://www.toledoblade.com/