- Chicago Paper Scrutinizes Metro Police Department's Overtime Usage
- Official: FBI Agents' Cause of Death Unlikely Soon
- Virginia Driver Who Hit Officer with Car Shot, Killed
- 2013 Trainer of the Year!
- Tips for Trainers
- Technology & Officer Safety
- NY Police Look Into Links Between Fatal Shooting, Anti-Gay Attacks
The San Joaquin District Attorney's Office has cleared Officer John Moody of any wrongdoing in the June 2011 incident. The victim, Ernest Duenez, was being sought for a parole violation and an earlier domestic disturbance call.