- Woman’s Life Saved using Vigilant Solutions’ License Plate Recognition (LPR) Data
- Morphix Technologies Chameleon Cassette for Ammonia
- PROTECH Tactical Debuts New NIJ-06 Stand-Alone Type IV Armor Piercing Threat Plate
- Remington Introduces the Model 1100TM 50th Anniversary Knife
- The LaserLyte CM-MK4; Center Mass Laser Puts You On Target Faster!
- G-Shock Watches: Essential Gear Both On & Off Duty Available at OfficerStore.com
- Man Shot by FBI in Florida Had Ties to Boston Bombing Suspect
PEMBROKE PINES, Fla. -- Authorities say a federal agent is dead after he was shot outside a south Florida post office. The shooter is on the run.
Pembroke Pines police spokesman Sgt. Brian Davis says the U.S. Customs and Border Protection agent was shot by a man during some sort of fight Tuesday morning in the parking lot. The suspect fired at least one shot, striking the agent. The gunman then took off.
No one else was injured.
Davis says the agent died at Memorial Regional Hospital in suburban Fort Lauderdale.
Police and paramedics are surrounding the building. Investigators are interviewing postal employees, customers and other potential witnesses.