- New Jersey Cop Accused of Setting Fire to Captain's Home
- U.S. Park Police Furloughs Could Cause Holiday Weekend Response Delays
- Interstate Bridge Collapses Over Washington River
- 15-Year-Old Held in Murder of Siblings
- Dead Iowa Kidnapping Suspect Probed in Cousins' Deaths
- Colorado Killer's Reprieve Sharply Criticized
- Czech Police Seek US Man Suspected of 4 Murders
Sheriff Daniel Edwards and the Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff’s Office will be hosting the 2010 United States Police Canine Association National Field Trials in Hammond, LA. Administrators, Handlers, along with their K9 partner’s representing agencies from all across North America will compete to become the best team in the United States. TPSO takes pride and professionalism in what we do. We are striving to make this the best trial ever.
To help us make the trials a huge success, we are seeking vendor support for tangible items. We will utilize such items for door prizes/raffles along with other expenses that will occur. All tangible items will support commissioned law enforcement personal only. We will have a vendor section available at the conference center, if your company would like to set up an informational booth.
The trials start on 31OCT2010, and concluded with an award banquet on 05NOV2010. The Host Hotel is the Quality Inn 2000 S. Morrison Blvd. Hammond, LA. Phone: (985) 345-0556 (GOOGLE MAP). Room rates are $70.00 per night. You are responsible for making your own reservations. Reservations must be made by October 16, 2010 and you must tell them you are with the U.S.P.C.A. Field Trials to get a room at this rate.
For further inquiry or questions please feel free to contact Deputy William Phebus @ 225-368-6688 firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy William Phebus