Photo by Dale Stockton
FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
A lot goes into the production of Law Officer, and art director Dan DiPinto is one of our more tireless advocates. DiPinto oversees the art, layouts and logo designs for Law Officer, and we think he does a pretty good job.
The making of the cover this month is a great example. DiPinto, Dale Stockton and contributor Chris Boyd all got together with several of Boyd’s personal 1911s and the shooting began—DiPinto’s camera blasting away until the image was just right.
See “100 Years Strong” feature for another take.