FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Woman’s Life Saved using Vigilant Solutions’ License Plate Recognition (LPR) Data
- Morphix Technologies Chameleon Cassette for Ammonia
- PROTECH Tactical Debuts New NIJ-06 Stand-Alone Type IV Armor Piercing Threat Plate
- Remington Introduces the Model 1100TM 50th Anniversary Knife
- The LaserLyte CM-MK4; Center Mass Laser Puts You On Target Faster!
- G-Shock Watches: Essential Gear Both On & Off Duty Available at OfficerStore.com
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
BlackHawk Products Group has issued a safety recall affecting two holster groups intended to fit Glock pistol models 20 and 21 and the Smith & Wesson M&P pistol in any caliber or configuration. The safety recall applies to several “high wall” models of the Blackhawk Carbon Fiber SERPA and the Blackhawk Sportster holsters.
BlackHawk states, “As a result of a single incident, it has been determined that employing certain movements when attempting to place the Smith & Wesson M&P pistol into these high-wall holsters can cause the handgun to engage that high wall and unexpectedly discharge if there is a round in the chamber and the trigger is in what Smith & Wesson calls ‘the striker fire action mode.’”
For more information and to determine if your BlackHawk holster is affected by this recall, visit www.blackhawk.com and click on “Tech Specs & Recalls.”