FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
OVERLAND PARK, Kansas (March 12, 2010) – Digital Ally, Inc. (Nasdaq: DGLY), which develops, manufactures and markets advanced video surveillance products for law enforcement and security applications, has begun full production on the FirstVu™ professional, wearable video system.
The Digital Ally, Inc. FirstVu™ is a compact digital video/audio recorder and digital photographic personal camera that is designed to capture hands-free evidence anytime or anywhere needed. To eliminate the issue of obstructing cables and additional components, the FirstVu™ is small, lightweight, and completely housed in a single enclosure. Both impact and weather resistant, the FirstVu™ utilizes solid state memory that is unaffected by violent motion. An advanced clip system allows secure locking or quick transfer between a variety of locations, such as from the wearable motion-canceling uniform fastener to the windshield of a vehicle.
Key features include: fast and easy operation; vibrating notifications; infra-red illumination for recording in darkness; ability to take still images; pre-event recording capabilities; password protection for security purposes; high-resolution video with LCD screen for review; wide-angle camera view; “Mark” feature that allows for quick return to important recorded events; ability to add detailed meta information such as Event ID, Incident ID, Age, Ethnicity, and more; 16GB of internal memory that is secure for chain of custody requirements; optional removable microSD cards to add memory or activate redundant recording; a long-lasting rechargeable and quickly removable lithium polymer battery; and back office video management software.
The FirstVu™ allows law enforcement officers to record criminal activity and other evidence in real time regardless of the location or lighting situation. Like any of Digital Ally’s video systems, the FirstVu™ can protect against false accusations as well as reduce time in court and agency liability claims.
For more information, contact Digital Ally, Inc. toll-free at 1-800-440-4947 or via email at email@example.com.