FLETC Director Connie Patrick challenges LEOs to improve safety. The work of this organization is commendable. Photo Dale Stockton
FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Woman’s Life Saved using Vigilant Solutions’ License Plate Recognition (LPR) Data
- Morphix Technologies Chameleon Cassette for Ammonia
- PROTECH Tactical Debuts New NIJ-06 Stand-Alone Type IV Armor Piercing Threat Plate
- Remington Introduces the Model 1100TM 50th Anniversary Knife
- The LaserLyte CM-MK4; Center Mass Laser Puts You On Target Faster!
- G-Shock Watches: Essential Gear Both On & Off Duty Available at OfficerStore.com
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
The Federal Law Enforcement Training Center (FLETC) hosted a summit last month to address line-of-duty police deaths attributable to distracted driving. Participants included law enforcement leaders and trainers who are committed to reducing vehicle-related law enforcement deaths. FLETC Director and former police officer Connie Patrick welcomed the attendees and challenged them to work toward improving officer safety in this area.