FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Woman’s Life Saved using Vigilant Solutions’ License Plate Recognition (LPR) Data
- Morphix Technologies Chameleon Cassette for Ammonia
- PROTECH Tactical Debuts New NIJ-06 Stand-Alone Type IV Armor Piercing Threat Plate
- Remington Introduces the Model 1100TM 50th Anniversary Knife
- The LaserLyte CM-MK4; Center Mass Laser Puts You On Target Faster!
- G-Shock Watches: Essential Gear Both On & Off Duty Available at OfficerStore.com
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
Law Officer is proud to announce DSM Dyneema as the Gold Badge of Service Award winner for 2012. The Gold Badge of Service is presented each year to a company that has demonstrated an exceptional level of commitment and service to the law enforcement community.
“DSM Dyneema has demonstrated outstanding support to the law enforcement community during the past year through their unwavering support of Below 100, an initiative to drive down police line-of-duty deaths. They’ve been an invaluable partner and they’ve supported numerous training presentations around the country,” said Dale Stockton, Law Officer’s Editor-in-Chief.
The company produces Dyneema, often referred to as the world’s strongest fiber and a key component in many of the most effective body armor products available today. The company’s motto, “With you when it matters,” speaks volumes about its commitment to saving lives of LEOs. They’ve definitely been there for law enforcement and have truly earned this award. Congratulations!