- 15-Year-Old Held in Murder of Siblings
- Dead Iowa Kidnapping Suspect Probed in Cousins' Deaths
- Colorado Killer's Reprieve Sharply Criticized
- Czech Police Seek US Man Suspected of 4 Murders
- Washington Deputy Injured in Off-Duty Motorcycle Crash Dies
- Woman’s Life Saved using Vigilant Solutions’ License Plate Recognition (LPR) Data
- Morphix Technologies Chameleon Cassette for Ammonia
The Elzetta ZFL-M60 Weapon-Grade LED Flashlight is made in the USA and produces 235 out-the-front lumens. With optical beam projection (not a mere reflector) it creates an intense light pattern with a “soft edge” which minimizes the tunnel-vision effect common with other lights. Made from hard anodized 6061-T6 aluminum, the ZFL-M60 boasts fully-potted electronics to withstand harsh recoil and severe impact. Elzetta offers a growing list of options for the ZFL-M60 including the very popular High/Low Tailcap which allows the operator to switch between a 15-lumen Navigation Beam and a 235-lumen Tactical Beam with a very intuitive user interface that decouples on/off functionality from high/low selection.
To complement its weapon-grade flashlights, Elzetta produces a line of weapon mounts. Although they manufacture mounts for picatinny rail systems, Elzetta is perhaps best known for its innovative ZFH1500 Mount that attaches to the standard A2 front sight base of an AR15 requiring no rails whatsoever. Adding no width rifle, the Elzetta ZFH1500 is ambidextrous, and fits in standard gun cases and vehicle racks. An optional Thumb Screw allows rapid installation and removal of flashlights without tools and an optional QD Side Sling Swivel Kit provides an M4-style sling attachment. All Elzetta products are Made in the USA.