FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
- City of Phoenix (Ariz.) PD Hits the Streets with VIEVU’s Wearable Cameras
You never know what you’ll come across in the field. Be prepared. Protecting your eyes from debris and splash damage means investing in quality eyewear that will prevent you from getting hurt. Here’s a collection of the latest in tactical sunglasses and ballistic goggles.
Please click on the gallery to the right to view the products.
You Tell Us
Are there Personal Protection Products or Flashlights you think other officers must know about? Email Shana Baldassari at email@example.com and, space providing, we’ll include it in our November spotlights.