- U.S. Man Wanted for Czech Murders Arrested by FBI at Dulles
- Lawsuit Claims Deputy Shot Man But Didn't Call Paramedics
- Mother Killed, Kids Hurt, after Shoplifters Crash in Houston
- Washington, D.C. Transit Police Arrest AED Thief
- Suspect in Killing of Utah Officer Found Dead in Cell
- New Jersey Cop Accused of Setting Fire to Captain's Home
- U.S. Park Police Furloughs Could Cause Holiday Weekend Response Delays
From July 15–Aug. 31, when you buy If I Knew Then: Life Lessons From Cops on the Street, W.I.N.: Critical Issues In Training and Leading Warriors and/or W.I.N. 2: Insights Into Training and Leading Warriors expert trainer and author Brian Willis will donate $10.00 to the ILEETA Scholarship Fund.
This fund helps deserving law enforcement trainers attend the ILLETA Conference in April 2011. This is the premiere law enforcement trainers’ conference in the world. In these times of severe cuts to training budgets this scholarship fund is more important than ever.
The ILEETA Conference is 'Training Camp' for law enforcement trainers. This is a place they can go to connect with
trainers from around the world and learn about innovations in training from their peers. The conference serves to recharge trainers’ batteries and renew their passion and enthusiasm while exposing them to expansive learning opportunities.
These books can all be purchased at www.warriorspiritbooks.com. If you have copies of the books already, consider buying a copy and giving it to someone who can benefit from the wisdom and experience contained in each of these volumes.
If you would like to buy bulk copies for your agency or your academy as reference books for trainers, leaders, recruits and FTO's contact Brian Willis at email@example.com and take advantage of the bulk discount for orders of 10 or more books.