FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
- City of Phoenix (Ariz.) PD Hits the Streets with VIEVU’s Wearable Cameras
Atlanta, Ga. -- Law Enforcement Finance (LEF) has recently launched its website www.firearmfinance.com providing Law Enforcement Officers (LEOs) with an affordable financing option to purchase premium firearms and accessories from leading industry manufacturers.
LEF has developed a simple, convenient and affordable financing service that is exclusively only available to law enforcement officers. Officers that are approved from a credit perspective, receive low interest fixed payments to finance firearms and accessories of their choice. As part of the program, LEF pays for the LEO’s loan origination fees (up to 5% of the loan) and provides Free Shipping Of All Firearms.
NFF will be offering a wide range of products from premium manufacturers including - rifles, shotguns, body armor, ammunition, scopes, lasers and more. LEF also offers “EXCLUSIVE LAW ENFORCEMENT FINANCE PACKAGES” such as Daniel Defense only available at www.firearmfinance.com. To learn more about LEF and our Law Enforcement Officer Finance Program or to place an order, please visit our website at www.firearmfinance.com or call 1-855-NFF-1800.