FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
- City of Phoenix (Ariz.) PD Hits the Streets with VIEVU’s Wearable Cameras
Each year, Law Officer demonstrates its commitment to training through its Trainer of the Year Award, which honors outstanding skill and lasting contributions to the law enforcement profession.
This award is open to active law enforcement trainers. A nomination must be submitted by someone who has direct knowledge of the nominee’s skills and abilities. The winner will be selected based on training ability, leadership, safety, interpersonal communication and long-term commitment. Service beyond assigned duties is noteworthy and will be strongly considered.
Past winners have included Ed Nowicki, Travis Yates, Jeff Chudwin, Dave Spaulding and Brian Willis.
For details on the submission process, visit www.LawOfficer.com/TraineroftheYear.