FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
- City of Phoenix (Ariz.) PD Hits the Streets with VIEVU’s Wearable Cameras
January 24, 2011 – Reduce costs while increasing the quality of your policies and procedures. Lexipol is proud to launch our Law Enforcement Policy Manual and Daily Training Bulletin Service in Colorado. Lexipol is America’s leading provider of risk management resources for public safety organizations. Our services include customizable, web-based policy manuals that contain solid, realistic, ongoing and verifiable training. Lexipol is recognized for our proactive approach in decreasing liability exposure backed by Lexipol’s technical and legal expertise. Lexipol provides a highly cost-effective model and powerful tools that support law enforcement agencies and provide:
• Policies and procedures that reflect up-to-date, applicable industry standards and best practices;
• Customized content for the State of Colorado;
• Daily scenario-based training that reinforces approved policies and procedures;
• Regular updates to policies and procedures as statutes, case law, and regulations change.
Lexipol offers the most comprehensive solution for managing policy and procedure in Law Enforcement agencies. The Lexipol policy and training system has helped agencies throughout the country reduce risk and stay ahead of litigation trends, while at the same time communicate clear and concise policy guidance to their employees.
About Lexipol, LLC
Lexipol is a company founded on the premise that risk management is fundamental to public safety. As a leader in the industry, Lexipol helps law enforcement, custody and fire services address their operational concerns through comprehensive policies that are solidly grounded in federal and state law, best practices, and the experience of Lexipol’s team of public safety professionals. We work with thousands of agencies across America to bring our extensive risk management knowledge and expertise to the forefront of public service.
Lexipol provides public safety policy manuals and online training based on Gordon Graham’s innovative “Five Pillars of Success” approach to risk management. The “Five Pillars of Success” are People, Policy, Training, Supervision and Discipline. Our knowledge of and experience in the public safety arena, backed by the solid research of our legal team, allows us to provide our clients with policy manual solutions, continuous training and a variety of consultancy services.