Rugged mobile computing options for the law enforcement professional.
FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
Officers rely upon MDCs every hour of every shift. The ability to gain access to data on vehicles and suspects is critical to protecting and serving the community. These products should also come with the highest levels of ruggedness and security so that officers can rely on them and be confident that sensitive data is protected. Here’s a look at some of the latest offerings.
Please click on the gallery to the right to view the products.