FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
- City of Phoenix (Ariz.) PD Hits the Streets with VIEVU’s Wearable Cameras
This past October, the 113th Annual International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) Conference was held in Boston, and as usual, the vendor exhibition was both breathtaking and overwhelming. If you’ve ever attended, you know what I’m talking about; if you haven’t, make plans to go next year. All officers with valid law enforcement identification may enter the exhibition floor.
This exhibit is the world’s largest law enforcement technology marketplace. Companies showcase their classic products, and many unveil their newest products, making it the place to discover what’s in store for law enforcement technology. The vendor exhibition runs three days during the conference, which never allows enough time to see everything and talk to everyone you hope to.
I’ll share my list of some of this year’s most interesting and innovative products, but I hope to see you at the 114th IACP Conference in New Orleans, Oct. 13-17, so you can experience the latest technology for yourself. In the meantime, stay safe, and wear your vest.
Please click on the gallery to the right to see these great products.