FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
- City of Phoenix (Ariz.) PD Hits the Streets with VIEVU’s Wearable Cameras
“Regardless of assignment, I’m a firm believer that officers who maintain two or three less lethal tools at their immediate disposal are more prepared,” said Sergeant Chris Boyd, a frequent contributor to Law Officer and an expert in this area. And part of being prepared is training with the chosen tool, be it an impact weapon, stun device or spray. To read more about what Boyd has to say about properly selecting, training and carrying less lethal force options, visit
LawOfficer.com and keyword search “less lethal.” Here’s a look at some less lethal options available today.
To view the Less Lethal products, just click on the gallery to your right.