5.11 Tactical has created the 9.11 commemorative emblem and clothing collection.
FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
- City of Phoenix (Ariz.) PD Hits the Streets with VIEVU’s Wearable Cameras
It’s hard to believe that nearly ten years have passed since 9/11. For many of us, it seems like yesterday, and for the surviving family members of those who died, as well as the first responders still dealing with the ailments that accompanied their selfless acts, those days will forever linger.
In honor of those responders, 5.11 Tactical has created the 9.11 commemorative emblem and clothing collection. The profits from the sales—100% of them—will be donated to the National Law Enforcement Officer’s Memorial Fund and the FDNY Foundation for Fire and EMS.
“We are so grateful to the men and women who put their lives on the line for us on 9/11 and every day. This is one way for us to show public safety officers across the country that we will not forget their sacrifices,” says Dan Costa, CEO of 5.11 Tactical.
5.11’s goal is to raise $750,000 for these organizations. Visit www.511tactical.com to view the full 9.11 Collection.