Portable Network Surveillance Camera with Pan/Tilt/Zoom
FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
- City of Phoenix (Ariz.) PD Hits the Streets with VIEVU’s Wearable Cameras
Holbrook, NY (December 2009): Zistos has introduced a new version of their widely-used Portable Network Surveillance Camera (PNSC). As with the standard model, the Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) model is a battery-operated, self-contained wireless network camera in a rugged case. The PTZ features the addition of being remote-controlled — allowing the operator to pan 360°, tilt from -45° to +200° with a 10X optical zoom.
The PNSC-PTZ includes an internal rechargeable battery, a telescoping pole, two adjustable tilt/swivel brackets, and a remote-controlled infrared illuminated day/night camera. The camera attaches to the telescoping pole, which extends up to 56” and mounts securely to the case. All items conveniently store within the case which has built-in wheels and handle.
Both models provide invisible IR illumination for covert surveillance in dark surroundings making them suitable for a wide range of applications including surveillance, disaster management and industrial safety/security.
For additional information, please contact Julie Clark, Advertising & Marketing Coordinator, at email@example.com, 631.434.1370. Please see attached Zistos_PTZ_10.jpg image file.