- Post-Incident Video Viewing Policy
- Family Sues Albuquerque PD Over Fatal Crash
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
- FBI: Agents Fell to Deaths Training off Virginia Coast
- Colorado Governor Delays Execution of Convicted Killer
- Massive Search Underway for Abducted Teen in Iowa
- London Police Investigate Ruthless Killing as Terror Attack
A would-be burglar is in jail after he climbed through a hole in the roof of an Atlanta liquor store and then couldn't get back out.
Police and the owner of Azar's Package Store found 29-year-old Adam Hardeman early Tuesday hiding in a store restroom with playing cards, lighters and a bottle of gin in his pockets.
Authorities say the man got inside by moving a rooftop air conditioner and dropping through the hole.
Once inside, he couldn't climb back up, and burglar bars kept him from getting out windows or doors.
Police say Hardeman was arrested and is charged with burglary and damage to property.
Police do not know if Hardeman has an attorney.