FEATURED IN TRAINING
- 10th-Anniversary Conference Shines Brighter than Ever
- Pro Tips for the Firing Line, Part II
- ASIS International to Host Transitioning Program & Luncheon for Law Enforcement & Military Professionals
- 5 Reasons Not to Miss ILEETA Conference 2013
- Less-Lethal Lessons
- Through the Darkness
- NRA's Law Enforcement Division: A Great Resource
The Human Identification Technologies, Inc. (HIT) forensic DNA testing laboratory in Redlands, Calif., offers law enforcement agencies customized training seminars. Course topics include Collection and Preservations of DNA and Understanding the Significance of DNA Evidence.
Accredited by ASCLD/LAB-International, HIT serves as an outlet for public crime laboratories in need of outsourcing or as an alternative testing facility when there is a specific need for faster turnaround times on DNA testing.
Visit the HIT Web site at www.hitdna.com for more information, or call 909/557-1828.