FEATURED IN TRAINING
- 10th-Anniversary Conference Shines Brighter than Ever
- Pro Tips for the Firing Line, Part II
- ASIS International to Host Transitioning Program & Luncheon for Law Enforcement & Military Professionals
- 5 Reasons Not to Miss ILEETA Conference 2013
- Less-Lethal Lessons
- Through the Darkness
- NRA's Law Enforcement Division: A Great Resource
The National Tactical Officers Association has launched the new Tactical Rescue Technician (TRT) course. Following a comprehensive, four-day tactical rescue and medicine curriculum, the course covers innovative high-threat immediate extraction techniques and tactics, and provides a solid foundation in operational and emergent treatment modalities. Combining stimulus-response, stress inoculation, situational immersive and reality based training scenarios, the course reflects coaching techniques from Lieutenant Colonel Dave Grossman and reality based training expert Ken Murray.
The TRT course will debut at the NTOA s 24th Annual Tactical Operations Conference, Sept. 16 21, 2007 in Milwaukee, Wis. For more information, e-mail email@example.com, or call 800/279-9127, ext. 1. Visit the NTOA Web site at www.ntoa.org.