FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Woman’s Life Saved using Vigilant Solutions’ License Plate Recognition (LPR) Data
- Morphix Technologies Chameleon Cassette for Ammonia
- PROTECH Tactical Debuts New NIJ-06 Stand-Alone Type IV Armor Piercing Threat Plate
- Remington Introduces the Model 1100TM 50th Anniversary Knife
- The LaserLyte CM-MK4; Center Mass Laser Puts You On Target Faster!
- G-Shock Watches: Essential Gear Both On & Off Duty Available at OfficerStore.com
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
Panasonic Computer Solutions Company has pledged $1 million to support the National Law Enforcement Museum, scheduled to open in Washington, D.C., in 2011. Panasonic s donation will sponsor A Day in the Life, an exhibition within the museum s Being an Officer gallery. Videos will take visitors through the day-to-day challenges of officers from the San Francisco Police Department, the Minnesota State Patrol and the Natchez Trace National Park.
Located adjacent to the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial, the National Law Enforcement Museum will feature a 90,000 square-foot underground facility, historical artifacts and high-tech, interactive exhibits, including driving and use-of-force judgmental training simulators.
For more information about the Museum and the A Matter of Honor Campaign to raise funds for its support, visit www.lawenforcementmuseum.org.