FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Cotter Research 2013 Summer Law Enforcement Conference: A Web-Based Event
- L-3 Mobile-Vision Announces Patrol Scout Situational Awareness with Video Streaming
- Harris Corporation Awarded $19 Million Contract to Improve Virginia County Critical Communications
- California Receives First-Ever White Space Broadband Network
- Barnes Proudly Sponsors NRA Woman’s Outlook
- GammaTech Introduces Latest Model to Its Award-Winning Rugged Durabook Notebook Line
- City of Phoenix (Ariz.) PD Hits the Streets with VIEVU’s Wearable Cameras
The National Sheriffs' Association has relaunched the Ultimate Guide for Sheriffs, a search engine designed to allow sheriffs to easily find the products and services they are looking for. To access the search engine, go to www.ultimateguideforsheriffs.com .
Vendors can sign up with the guide and purchase an enhanced listing that includes a logo, contact information, a company description and a company Web site link. To purchase an enhanced listing, go to www.ultimateguideforsheriffs.com and click on " Add or Edit Your Listing" at the top of the page.