Carthage (Texas) Police Department Officer Everett William Dennis
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Metro-Washington Airport Officer Shot and Killed by Wife
- New York Student Killed During Shooting between Intruder and Police
- College Student, Intruder Killed in New York Break-In
- Motorcycle Deputy Critically Hurt in East Georgia Dies
- Ohioan to Appeal Conviction in 'Dying Blinks' Case
- Woman in Towed Car Likely Died at North Carolina Crash Scene, Autopsy Finds
- New Mexico Mom Chases Down Child Abductor; Man Arrested
Carthage (Texas) Police Department (CPD) Officer Everett William Dennis was killed June 3 in an automobile accident while attempting to stop a traffic violator. His patrol car went out of control and overturned, ejecting him from the vehicle. The 23-year-old officer had served with the CPD for two years. He is survived by his mother.
This information was provided by the Officer Down Memorial Page, Inc., a non-profit organization dedicated to honoring America s fallen law enforcement officers. For more information on this incident, other line-of-duty death reports and law enforcement memorials, visit www.odmp.org.