- Many Dead, Including Children, After Tornado Strikes Oklahoma City Suburb
- Chicago Paper Scrutinizes Metro Police Department's Overtime Usage
- Official: FBI Agents' Cause of Death Unlikely Soon
- Virginia Driver Who Hit Officer with Car Shot, Killed
- 2013 Trainer of the Year!
- Tips for Trainers
- Technology & Officer Safety
A New York City Police officer is in serious condition after he was shot at least twice while responding to a call at the Morrisania Air Rights public housing complex in the Melrose section of The Bronx. EMS rushed the officer to Lincoln Hospital at 12:30 p.m. on Monday.