- Metro-Washington Airport Officer Shot and Killed by Wife
- New York Student Killed During Shooting between Intruder and Police
- College Student, Intruder Killed in New York Break-In
- Motorcycle Deputy Critically Hurt in East Georgia Dies
- Ohioan to Appeal Conviction in 'Dying Blinks' Case
- Woman in Towed Car Likely Died at North Carolina Crash Scene, Autopsy Finds
- New Mexico Mom Chases Down Child Abductor; Man Arrested
A St. Louis police officer died in a crash Wednesday while persuing a burglary suspect.
KOAM TV 7 reported that officer David Haynes was killed after his cruiser was struck twice at an intesection. Three other people were injured, and the suspect was arrested later the same day.
Officer Haynes, 27, was a newlywed, joined the department in 2008. He is survived by his wife, mother and brother.