FEATURED IN NEWS
- FBI Agent Involved in Fatal Shooting
- Face-Chewing Victim Recovering in Miami
- Newly Released Photos of Tucson Shooting Scene Show Investigative Tactics
- Search for Survivors in Oklahoma Nearly Complete
- Police Chief: No Charges Likely in Virginia Parade Crash
- Suspect in Abduction of 2 Girls Found Dead in Iowa
- Utah Police Close 2009 Cold Case
YUMA, Ariz. (AP) — Several schools in Yuma in western Arizona have been locked down and are being searched by police in response to an unconfirmed report of a person possibly having a gun.
There's no report of any shots being fired or anybody being taken into custody.
Police issued a statement saying officers went to Rancho Viejo Elementary School in response to the report.
The statement says two other schools also were locked down and that officers are conducting a search.
Spokesmen for the schools didn't immediately return calls for comment.