OFK-450 LED Forensic Inspection Kit Photo Spectronics Corporation
- 15-Year-Old Held in Murder of Siblings
- Dead Iowa Kidnapping Suspect Probed in Cousins' Deaths
- Colorado Killer's Reprieve Sharply Criticized
- Czech Police Seek US Man Suspected of 4 Murders
- Washington Deputy Injured in Off-Duty Motorcycle Crash Dies
- Woman’s Life Saved using Vigilant Solutions’ License Plate Recognition (LPR) Data
- Morphix Technologies Chameleon Cassette for Ammonia
WESTBURY, N.Y. -- Spectronics Corporation has introduced the OFK-450 LED Forensic Inspection Kit, featuring the super-powerful, portable and rechargeable OPTIMAX 450 blue light LED flashlight. It’s perfect for crime scene investigation, gathering potential evidence and laboratory work.
The OPTIMAX 450’s blue light LED easily reveals bodily fluids, biological stains and latent fingerprints, as well as bruises, bite marks, pattern wounds, hair and fibers. Its detachable diffusing filter provides a uniform light source, enabling accurate photography of forensic materials.
The lamp features “instant-on” operation, saving precious investigative minutes. Its corrosion-resistant, black anodized aluminum body stands up to heavy use in the field. Powered by a rechargeable NiMH battery, it provides 90 minutes of continuous inspection between charges.
The OFK-450 inspection kit comes complete with the OPTIMAX™ 450 cordless flashlight, a detachable diffusing filter, smart AC and DC chargers, as well as orange contrasting spectacles and a belt holster. All components are conveniently packed in a padded carrying case.
For more information about the Spectroline OFK-450 LED Forensic Inspection Kit, call toll-free 1-800-274-8888. Outside the United States and Canada, call 516-333-4840. Website at www.spectroline.com.
|OFK-450 LED Forensic Inspection Kit with heading.doc||1.9 MB|