FEATURED IN NEWS
- Colorado Governor Delays Execution of Convicted Killer
- Massive Search Underway for Abducted Teen in Iowa
- London Police Investigate Ruthless Killing as Terror Attack
- Stockholm Youth Riot after Fatal Police Shooting
- FBI Agent Involved in Fatal Shooting During Boston Bombing Investigation
- Face-Chewing Victim Recovering in Miami
- Newly Released Photos of Tucson Shooting Scene Show Investigative Tactics
CASSELBERRY, Fla. (AP) — A gunman opened fire in a central Florida beauty salon Thursday, fatally shooting three women and wounding a fourth before leaving the scene and killing himself, police said.
The gunman entered Las Dominicanas M & M Salon in Casselberry shortly after 11 a.m., police spokeswoman Sara Brady said. Two women escaped the salon.
Police have not identified the victims or the gunman. Brady said the shooting appears to be part of a domestic dispute.
The phone rang unanswered at the salon. A video posted on the site has a woman explaining in Spanish the services offered at the salon for men and women.
Brady said the fourth victim was being treated at an Orlando hospital. Her condition was not immediately released.
Casselberry is about 15 miles northeast of Orlando.
In October 2011, police say an angry ex-husband donned a bulletproof vest before killing his ex-wife and six of her fellow stylists and patrons at a Southern California hair salon. He also is accused of killing a man in the parking lot. Scott Dekraai is awaiting trial on murder charges.