FEATURED IN NEWS
- Kentucky Officer Shot and Killed, Suspect at Large
- U.S. Man Wanted for Czech Murders Arrested by FBI at Dulles
- Lawsuit Claims Deputy Shot Man But Didn't Call Paramedics
- Mother Killed, Kids Hurt, after Shoplifters Crash in Houston
- Washington, D.C. Transit Police Arrest AED Thief
- Suspect in Killing of Utah Officer Found Dead in Cell
- New Jersey Cop Accused of Setting Fire to Captain's Home
LAS VEGAS - Police say two cars collided at a Las Vegas intersection and seven people were hurt.
Most of the injuries in Thursday's crash were minor, but one person was reported in critical condition and another was listed as serious.
Police say a Honda driven by a 17-year-old girl and carrying three other people pulled in front of a Ford sedan traveling on South Maryland Parkway at the intersection of E. Cactus Ave. and the Honda was hit broadside. The Ford had three occupants, including its 44-year-old female driver.
Police say the Ford had the right-of-way.
All seven people in the cars were hospitalized.
No names were released.