FEATURED IN NEWS
- Family Sues Albuquerque PD Over Fatal Crash
- FBI: Agents Fell to Deaths Training off Virginia Coast
- Colorado Governor Delays Execution of Convicted Killer
- Massive Search Underway for Abducted Teen in Iowa
- London Police Investigate Ruthless Killing as Terror Attack
- Stockholm Youth Riot after Fatal Police Shooting
- FBI Agent Involved in Fatal Shooting During Boston Bombing Investigation
JERSEY CITY, N.J. (AP) — Officials are detonating damaged explosives on Ellis Island Friday afternoon.
The U.S. Park Police are conducting controlled detonations of explosives that were damaged during Superstorm Sandy.
The FBI and Jersey City bomb squad are assisting.
Officials want residents to know the explosions are planned and they should not be alarmed.