FEATURED IN NEWS
- Texas Deputy Killed in Collision with Intoxicated Driver
- ODMP: South Carolina Officer Dies of Smoke Inhalation from Earlier Fire
- FBI Hostage Rescue Team Agents Killed in Training Exercise
- Phoenix Police Officer Dies in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Metro-Washington Airport Officer Shot and Killed by Wife
- New York Student Killed During Shooting between Intruder and Police
- College Student, Intruder Killed in New York Break-In
BEREA, S.C. -- K9 Nash was shot and killed while participating in an arrest operation in Berea, South Carolina.
At least one subject opened fire on the SRT team during the operation, fatally wounding K9 Nash. All of the subjects were apprehended.
K9 Nash had served with the ATF for five years and was assigned to Special Response Team 5.
Condolences may be sent to:
Acting Director B. Todd Jones
United States Department of Justice - Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
99 New York Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20226