St. Paul Police Officer Josh Lynaugh
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Family Sues Albuquerque PD Over Fatal Crash
- FBI: Agents Fell to Deaths Training off Virginia Coast
- Colorado Governor Delays Execution of Convicted Killer
- Massive Search Underway for Abducted Teen in Iowa
- London Police Investigate Ruthless Killing as Terror Attack
- Stockholm Youth Riot after Fatal Police Shooting
- FBI Agent Involved in Fatal Shooting During Boston Bombing Investigation
Police Officer Josh Lynaugh died as the result of a heart attack while involved in a foot pursuit and search for a suspect in St. Paul.
He had setup a position on the perimeter of the search area when he suddenly became ill. He was transported to a local hospital where he it was discovered he was suffering a medical condition with his heart that required immediate surgery. He underwent the surgery but died from complications eight days later.
Officer Lynaugh had served with the St. Paul Police Department for five years.
Please contact the following agency to send condolences or to obtain funeral arrangements:
Chief of Police Tom Smith
St. Paul Police Department
367 Grove Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
Phone: (651) 291-1111