FEATURED IN NEWS
- College Student, Intruder Killed in New York Break-In
- Motorcycle Deputy Critically Hurt in East Georgia Dies
- Ohioan to Appeal Conviction in 'Dying Blinks' Case
- Woman in Towed Car Likely Died at North Carolina Crash Scene, Autopsy Finds
- New Mexico Mom Chases Down Child Abductor; Man Arrested
- New Orleans Parade Shooting Arrests Cheered
- ‘Hatchet Hitchhiker’ Arrested in New Jersey Homicide
Police Officer Peter Kneeland succumbed to injuries sustained on September 18th, 1991, when he was struck by a drunk hit-and-run driver in front of a sports bar on Cambridge Street.
The subject fled the scene but was arrested three days later. He was subsequently convicted of charges connected with the incident.