Brian Lanza, 29, turned himself in to police Monday. (MyFoxPhilly/Philadelphia Police Department)
FEATURED IN NEWS
- Kentucky Officer Shot and Killed, Suspect at Large
- U.S. Man Wanted for Czech Murders Arrested by FBI at Dulles
- Lawsuit Claims Deputy Shot Man But Didn't Call Paramedics
- Mother Killed, Kids Hurt, after Shoplifters Crash in Houston
- Washington, D.C. Transit Police Arrest AED Thief
- Suspect in Killing of Utah Officer Found Dead in Cell
- New Jersey Cop Accused of Setting Fire to Captain's Home
PHILADELPHIA (MyFoxPhilly) - Philadelphia police say another arrest has been made in the case of a weekend wedding brawl.
Brian Lanza, 29, of Westfield, N.J., turned himself in Monday, police said.
Lanza had an active arrest warrant for a count of assault on police.
Investigators say he was originally arrested for disorderly conduct but was released.
Police say after further investigation, however, it was determined Lanza assaulted an officer.
The entire brawl, which was captured on video, included a large group of people fighting on Sunday, Oct. 7, in the bar area of the Sheraton Hotel in the city's Society Hill neighborhood.
Police say Lanza faces criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault and resisting arrest charges.
- LawOfficer: Wedding Brawl on YouTube Expected to Bring Additional Arrests
- LawOfficer: Bride's Uncle Dies after Philly Wedding Brawl