FEATURED IN NEWS
- U.S. Man Wanted for Czech Murders Arrested by FBI at Dulles
- Lawsuit Claims Deputy Shot Man But Didn't Call Paramedics
- Mother Killed, Kids Hurt, after Shoplifters Crash in Houston
- Washington, D.C. Transit Police Arrest AED Thief
- Suspect in Killing of Utah Officer Found Dead in Cell
- New Jersey Cop Accused of Setting Fire to Captain's Home
- U.S. Park Police Furloughs Could Cause Holiday Weekend Response Delays
DICKSON COUNTY, Tenn. -- A Tennessee Highway Patrolman died Saturday after his motorcycle was involved in an accident while escorting pilots of the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds to the Smyrna air show.
Trooper Andy Wall, 36, died a short time after being taken to Vanderbilt University Medical Center following the 2 p.m. crash on Sam Ridley Parkway.