FEATURED IN NEWS
- 15-Year-Old Held in Murder of Siblings
- Dead Iowa Kidnapping Suspect Probed in Cousins' Deaths
- Colorado Killer's Reprieve Sharply Criticized
- Czech Police Seek US Man Suspected of 4 Murders
- Washington Deputy Injured in Off-Duty Motorcycle Crash Dies
- Man Shot by FBI in Florida Had Ties to Boston Bombing Suspect
- Suspects in Brutal London Attack Were Targets of Earlier Security Investigations
DALE CITY, Va. (AP) — Virginia State Police are investigating a man accused of making threats on a Greyhound bus traveling from Richmond to New York City at the start of the Thanksgiving travel rush.
Police say a passenger called 911 early Wednesday morning about a man on the bus making threatening comments. State police responded and evacuated the bus in the pre-dawn hours along Interstate 95 in northern Virginia.