FEATURED IN PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENTS
STOCKTON, Calif. – Original S.W.A.T.®, the leading lightweight tactical footwear manufacturer, announced today that it will add a new uniform safety boot to its 2013 product offering – the WinX2 8” Safety.
The WinX2 series of product offers the tactical uniform boot market the unquestionably best value for your hard earned dollar. “Using our knowledge of end user demands, materials, components, and boot making, we’ve engineered this collection of boots to deliver excellent performance and comfort at the most competitive prices,” said Brett Weitl, Marketing Director for Original SWAT.
With comfort like no other, the WinX2 8” Safety tactical boot brings together the best of safety and value. With an ASTM certified composite toe for ultimate lightweight protection, durable quiet rubber outsole, and foam padded collar, this boot will keep you comfortable all shift long.
WinX2 durable non-marking rubber outsole
- Electrical Hazard protection: exceeds ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 standards
- Stitched heel for durability
- Custom-fit EVA midsole
- Texon stability platform
- Airport friendly nylon shank
- Full grain leather toe for durability and comfort
- Ballistic weave synthetic upper
- ASTM F2413-11 approved composite safety toe
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box
- Foam padded collar and tongue
- Durable rust proof hardware
- PU collar for easy cleaning
- Removable custom fit EVA insole
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- MSRP: $94.99
|WinX2 8 Safety boot added to line.doc||2.92 MB|