FEATURED IN INDUSTRY NEWS
- Woman’s Life Saved using Vigilant Solutions’ License Plate Recognition (LPR) Data
- Morphix Technologies Chameleon Cassette for Ammonia
- PROTECH Tactical Debuts New NIJ-06 Stand-Alone Type IV Armor Piercing Threat Plate
- Remington Introduces the Model 1100TM 50th Anniversary Knife
- The LaserLyte CM-MK4; Center Mass Laser Puts You On Target Faster!
- G-Shock Watches: Essential Gear Both On & Off Duty Available at OfficerStore.com
- Laser Technology, Inc. and Sr. Collision Reconstructionist to Co-host Crash Scene Mapping Webcast
Each year, Law Officer demonstrates its commitment to training through its Trainer of the Year Award, which honors an individual who has demonstrated outstanding skills and made lasting contributions to the law enforcement profession.
- Training ability: Nominees should be outstanding in their ability to train and convey the core objectives of their subject. They should be innovative and demonstrate a commitment to maintaining their skills and knowledge by staying current on developing techniques and technologies.
- Leadership: Nominees should have a demonstrated ability to lead by example, inspiration and dedication.
- Safety: Nominees will be known for conducting training that includes adequate safeguards to minimize the chance of preventable injuries.
- Interpersonal communication: Nominees should exhibit strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Long-term commitment: Nominees should have a demonstrated history of providing or facilitating quality training and be known for going the extra distance to serve the law enforcement community. Service beyond assigned duties is noteworthy and will be strongly considered.
All submissions should include:
- Primary contact information (name, title, agency, address, phone, fax, email, etc.) for the person nominating;
- Secondary contact information;
- Nominee information (name, title, agency, address, phone, fax, email, etc.); and
- A 500-word description that explains the nominee’s qualities, extraordinary achievements, unique leadership skills and innovative programs/practices.